This week in our Silhouette Shop we released this adorable Autumn Festive Floral Ball. It's the perfect fall decoration! It is also super simple to put together and you don't have to glue anything! You can make different sizes and hang them from a mantle or chandelier. We used a fun golden yellow, but you could mix it up and use other fall colors too!
This is what you need:
-Styrofoam ball (Any size, ours was 6 inches).
-Pins (we used three inch pins with a pearl head)
Here is a tutorial on how to put it together:
1. Cut out all SVGS. We cut out 60 of the big and little flower. You can do more or less depending on how full you want it to look. You can also scale the flowers to your liking, especially if you are doing more than one for decoration. It's fun to change it up the size on each ball.
2. Once all of the flowers are cut out. Fingerpress the petals so they stick up.
3. After the flowers look 3D, take a big and little flower and stick a pin in the center. The pins we used are three inches and have the pearl on top to make the center of the flower. They should look like this:
4. Take the pinned flower and stick it in the Styrofoam ball. Do this until all of the Styrofoam is covered.
5. (Optional) Pin a ribbon into the Styrafoam to hang it from a mantel or chandelier.
That's all there is to making this festive fall decoration. Happy crafting!