We love little projects for kids (and adults for that matter!). These bracelets that we designed for our Silhouette and DigiPlayground stores are the perfect rainy (or snowy) day crafty project!
Here’s how they work:
Each design comes with three sizes of bracelets:
- 3/4 inches wide / long
- 1/2 inches wide / long
- 1/2 inches wide / short
Each bracelet comes with notches to easily pull the bracelet on and off.
Each bracelet is doubled up with a top layer with a fun cut out and a basic bottom layer to show off the cut out. The double layer makes the bracelet more durable. You can cut the bracelet out by itself OR you can consider some of these fun ideas.
- Use modge podge to give the bracelet a glossy glow and make it more durable.
- Color designs using coloring pencils or markers on the bottom underlayer of the bracelet to let your kids create their own unique designs!
- Glitter! There are so many ways to use glitter with this project. Use the outlines of the designs as your ‘glitter’ guide or dip an entire bracelet top layer into glue to create a glitter-ific bracelet. Unicorn glitter bracelet? What little girl wouldn’t want one of those?
- Cut your bracelet out on metallic sheets of paper so that the bracelets look like real cuffs.
- Add gems to the designs. For example, we love two or three little gems along the body of the butterfly.
- Use patterned paper. We love a tone on tone polka dot or stripe!
We hope you get a chance to make some of these! Enjoy!