Here are the links to the Silhouette and Digiplayground shops.
1. Cut out all svg files. I cut out the box and middle pieces in kraft paper, box siding in white, bear in two shades of brown and black, rabbit in white, gray, and black, and leaves in two shades of green.
2. Start building your animal explosion box with the box and the siding pieces. Glue the big siding pieces to the outside of the box piece. For the smaller siding pieces, glue them on the lid on the opposite side of the big siding pieces. Eventually the flaps will be folded down, so they will show when it’s all put together.
3. Next, take the three middle pieces, animals and leaves (minus the leaf accent pieces, they will be glued on at the end) and glue the animals and leaves in the appropriate spots.
4. To put everything together, take the middle piece (it has the handle), and pick a side on the inside of your open box piece and glue one side of it directly in the middle of the flap.
5. Once you have the middle piece positioned, glue the front and back pieces in the same way. Try to evenly space them as much as you can.
6. Now to put the box together, start with the middle piece again and glue it to the other side. Do this with the other two pieces as well, trying to get the same spacing.
7. After you have the two sides together, fold and glue the tabs of the open sides up to the inside of the box.
8. To finish your explosion box, take the leaf accent pieces and glue them wherever you think they will look great and give the box a more “full” effect. We glued two in the front and one in the middle.
You’re done with your animal explosion box! Hope you had fun making them! You can display them in your home or give them to a friend with something mini in them!